Every aspect in our work, from our raw materials to the finishing details, are made by hand.
With this in mind, the investment is given to the artistic statement and craftsmanship not in the robotic duplication of a mindless factory.
The inherent qualities found in our work create individual characteristics with every piece.
- Though we will do our absolute best in creating glass work to meet your expectations, slight variations and nuances can exist. We can provide photos (quick snapshots) of work that is in stock for your evaluation.
Sizes are approximate with an emphasis placed on form and design.
- Sizes listed on our website are approximate. This means the work is fairly close to the specified size. Please contact us if specific size requirements are needed. Requests for extreme size and form changes will be considered custom work.
What if I am just not happy with the piece I ordered.
- We want all of our clients and customers to feel good about our work! We are proud of our sterling reputation! If you have any problems, please contact us first. With prior authorization, you can return any in stock piece from our current catalog. All we ask is that you pay for the shipping cost to and from your location. Returns must be packed properly and fully insured. Contact us for more details.
About are standard Color Collections
- Though we can produce a larger array of color combinations, we have concluded through countless experimentation that our current collection is the best representation for our artistic statement in our art glass sculptures. Not only does Bernard Katz feel these color combinations best convey the work, but they have a very wide appeal. This allows us at times to stock in advance some of our most popular works in the most popular colors.
About custom colors
- We can produce our glass sculptures in custom colors and color combinations. As this may involve colors that we do not have on hand, this will add to the time and cost of the work. Custom colors can involve more work and pieces to be made in order to get the color as close as possible. This can also adds to the over all cost. Color samples can be produced to evaluate color or colors before proceeding on any custom work.
About custom work
- Because designs and requirements can range greatly, this includes design time costs; it is best to contact us for more detailed information costs regarding custom work, projects and installations you may have. Generally, there are not returns for custom work.
I am an Interior Designer, I have a Gallery, I need Corporate Commissioned work
- We specialize in working with the design trade and business to business sales. Wholesale/Design pricing and terms will be available once our requirements for proof of business have been met. These terms may include the following – an established website or physical location.
Katie Katz – Business Manager
We generally ship all orders using UPS (United Parcel Service) Ground Service. Other carriers and services can be used if requested.
We ship internationally via USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority International Mail. Other carriers and services can be used if requested.
All Bernard Katz Glass packages are fully insured. Please contact us for more details or questions regarding shipping.
Video and more information on how we ship our work - Shipping Art Glass Sculpture
About Glass Repair
We do not repair glass work that has not been made by us.
However, we do have some tips and advice about repairing glass - Repairing Glass Tips